... you have known each other for some time, meet again and again, chatting over a cup of coffee, talking about music, learning about different views and perceptions, wanting to learn more about the music of the other, discovering common passions and want to make music together.
Four musicians from three different continents, grown up completely different, in the village, in the small town, in the metropolis of millions, different cultural backgrounds meet, opera, jazz, classical ...
CUARTETO CAMESELLE is dedicated to tango, the tango music Gardels, Goyeneches and Piazzollas and many others. With deep respect, we approach these great interpreters and composers and seek our own way with our own arrangements and our way of playing.
Temperament and passion, longing and melancholy inspire us on this journey. So everyone can find his tango, even the audience.
Sunday, May 12th, 2019.
Open 17:30 / Starts 18:00
TIEMPO HALL ( map)
Adv. Ticket: 3,500 yen (T.I. Members 3,000 yen)
Door: 4,000 yen
* The purchase of a drink ticket (500 yen) is necessary.
• Ticket PIA (P-Code: 151-603)
Tickets can be bought at the Pia tickets counter or convenience stores (Seven Eleven, Circle K Sunkus).
• Lawson Ticket (L-Code: 81632)
Tickets can be bought using an online reservation (Internet, Phone) or “Loppi” machine at any Lawson stores in Japan by entering the L code number which can be searched on l-tike.com .
• e Plus (https://eplus.jp/)
• NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano
Tickets can be purchased at the reception of Tiempo.
If you can’t come to TIEMPO to buy tickets, please contact us through the inquiry form below.
Please note that all tickets are non-refundable because of the purchaser's personal preferences.
Special Event / Regular Party
* Click "MONTH" to go back the monthly calender.
If you are interested in receiving information from Tiempo, please subscribe and select from our list of subscription topics.
Inquiries concerning ticket purchase, event details, event hall rental.
(NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano)
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo,
Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
Weekday: 12:00 - 22:00
Sat., Sun. and Natinal holidays: 11:00 - 18:00
This inquiry form is adopted security systems SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
How to Access
[Nishitetsu Tren (Tenjin Ōmuta Line)]
- 7 minutes' walk from "Fukuoka" station.
- 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
- 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Minami" station of Nanakuma Line.
- JR "Hakata" station Nishitetsu Bus to "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
- JR "Hakata" station Subway to "Tenjin" station. →10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
[Nishitetsu Bus] The nearest bus stop are "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
[Highway Bus] 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Bus Center".
- Fukuoka Airport Subway to "Tenjin" station. 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.