An oriental dance show as a farewell to Georgina Guidacci, our outgoing teacher, and welcome to Micaela Garcia, the new teacher.
At their sides, the local dancers, Haruhi, Naoko, Kazumi, Mari, Asami, Airi and the group of "Studio Vita" will present their sensual and exotic dances.
Sunday, June 16th, 2019.
Open 19:00 / Starts 19:30
TIEMPO HALL ( map)
Adv. Ticket: 3,000 yen (T.I. Members 2,800 yen)
Door: 3,500 yen
* The purchase of a drink ticket (500 yen) is necessary.
Studio Vita (Kyoko / Keiko / Kotomi / Onoma / Yuri)
• NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano
Tickets can be purchased at the reception of Tiempo.
If you can’t come to TIEMPO to buy tickets, please contact us through the inquiry form below.
Please note that all tickets are non-refundable because of the purchaser's personal preferences.
Special Event / Regular Party
* Click "MONTH" to go back the monthly calender.
If you are interested in receiving information from Tiempo, please subscribe and select from our list of subscription topics.
Inquiries concerning ticket purchase, event details, event hall rental.
(NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano)
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo,
Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
Weekday: 12:00 - 22:00
Sat., Sun. and Natinal holidays: 11:00 - 18:00
This inquiry form is adopted security systems SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
How to Access
[Nishitetsu Tren (Tenjin Ōmuta Line)]
- 7 minutes' walk from "Fukuoka" station.
- 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
- 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Minami" station of Nanakuma Line.
- JR "Hakata" station Nishitetsu Bus to "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
- JR "Hakata" station Subway to "Tenjin" station. →10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
[Nishitetsu Bus] The nearest bus stop are "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
[Highway Bus] 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Bus Center".
- Fukuoka Airport Subway to "Tenjin" station. 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.