The artists of Tiempo will once again leave us impressed and excited with our original productions.
For a long time, it was thought that feelings were linked to colors, for example red for passion, pink for love, black for death and white for purity.
If we saw life from a color point of view, where darker colors represent difficult situations or bright colorssymbolizecrisis, we could say that pastel colors represent calmness, and multi-colors happiness.
In the world of arts, such as dance or music, life is no different. With every step or musical note, the artists perform the “colors of life” that they are feeling or want to convey.
In this new edition of Tiempo Live we will represent the colors in dancing and music related to our feelings.
Do not miss it!!
** The live stage performance will be streamed on Zoom.
Tiempo will take strict measures in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infections.
1. The number of seats will be limited to 50 to ensure enough space.
2. During the performances, windows will be opened to ventilate as much as possible. Doorknobs, chairs and tables will be thoroughly disinfected at the venue.
3. Tiempo's staff will check everyone's temperature and will be wearing a mask.
We ask for your cooperation to prevent the spread of the infection.
1. The following people cannot enter the place:
- Have a temperature more than 37.5º, coughing or fever symptoms.
- Have family, work colleagues or school classmates may have been infected with coronavirus or who may likely be infected with coronavirus.
- In addition to the previous statement, are uneasy about their physical condition.
- Have not been in Japan for 14 days since entering the area subjected to entry restrictions based on the Immigration Control Act.
2. We will check everyone’s temperature before entering the Center. People who have a temperature more than 37.3º, will be asked to refrain from entering the Center.
3. When entering the Center, you will be asked to use alcohol sanitizer.
4. You will be asked to wear a mask.
5. During the performances, keep your distance when talking to others and refrain to talk aloud.
Saturday, September 5th and 19th, 2020.
* Two performances. Both days will be the same content.
Sep. 5th Open 18:30 | Starts 19:00
Sep. 19th Open 19:00 | Starts 19:30
TIEMPO HALL ( map)
Adv. Ticket: ¥3,500 (T.I. Mem ¥3,000)
* Reserved seats (Limited to 50 seats)
Live stream (Zoom): ¥2,500
* Limited number of people
Bruno Mayo & Cinthia Diaz
Mashael (Daiana Balbuena)
• NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano
Tickets are sold in advance at Tiempo’s reception.
If you wish to purchase the tickets by phone, through the inquiry form at the bottom of the page or by e-mail, it will proceed as follows:
1. Please inform us about the name of the event, the number of tickets you want to purchase and your contact information when contacting us by phone, inquiry form or e-mail.
2. Ticket purchase is completed when the payment of the ticket price to the designated bank is confirmed.
3.Tickets can be handed over in advance at Tiempoor can be handed over at the reception on the same day of the show to those who live far away.
• NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano
firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel: 092-762-4100)
• Paymants via Paypal
After purchasing the tickets, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. The email address email@example.com will send you an e-mail containing the information about the event, as well as the Live-streaming link. In the mail, the steps to access and watch the performancestreaming are written in detail so we ask you to read them carefully.
* There may be cases in which the e-mail from Tiempo might go to your spam folder, so we ask you to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your recipients.
Important points to be considered:
• For this performance we will prepare the best equipment and connections, however, since this is a live streaming, it may have signal interferences or keep stopping, so we appreciate your understanding.
• The costs for internet usage will be your responsibility.
• To avoid using the data from your smartphone we recommend that you use WIFI.
• Sharing the Live-streaming URL or publishing on social media is strictly prohibited.
• If you enter once the livestreaming is on, you might not be able to rewind, since this it is livestreamed. The participant may rewind or forward the video once the streaming is over.
• We will send the URL of the event recorded. Only the people who bought their tickets will be able to watch the performance up to one week after the live streaming.
Special Event / Regular Party / Not organized by Tiempo
* Click "MONTH" to go back the monthly calender.
If you are interested in receiving information from Tiempo, please subscribe and select from our list of subscription topics.
Inquiries concerning ticket purchase, event details, event hall rental.
(NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano)
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo,
Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
Weekday: 12:00 - 22:00
Sat., Sun. and Natinal holidays: 11:00 - 18:00
This inquiry form is adopted security systems SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
How to Access
[Nishitetsu Tren (Tenjin Ōmuta Line)]
- 7 minutes' walk from "Fukuoka" station.
- 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
- 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Minami" station of Nanakuma Line.
- JR "Hakata" station Nishitetsu Bus to "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
- JR "Hakata" station Subway to "Tenjin" station. →10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
[Nishitetsu Bus] The nearest bus stop are "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
[Highway Bus] 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Bus Center".
- Fukuoka Airport Subway to "Tenjin" station. 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.