Tiempo organizes one of the hottest events of the year, Halloween Salsa Show.
We will have music live and dance performances. Come creative dressed up to enjoy Halloween night!
** The live stage performance will be streamed on Zoom.
Tiempo will take strict measures in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infections.
1. The number of seats will be limited to 50 to ensure enough space.
2. During the performances, windows will be opened to ventilate as much as possible. Doorknobs, chairs and tables will be thoroughly disinfected at the venue.
3. Tiempo's staff will check everyone's temperature and will be wearing a mask.
We ask for your cooperation to prevent the spread of the infection.
1. The following people cannot enter the place:
- Have a temperature more than 37.5º, coughing or fever symptoms.
- Have family, work colleagues or school classmates may have been infected with coronavirus or who may likely be infected with coronavirus.
- In addition to the previous statement, are uneasy about their physical condition.
- Have not been in Japan for 14 days since entering the area subjected to entry restrictions based on the Immigration Control Act.
2. We will check everyone’s temperature before entering the Center. People who have a temperature more than 37.3º, will be asked to refrain from entering the Center.
3. When entering the Center, you will be asked to use alcohol sanitizer.
4. You will be asked to wear a mask.
5. During the performances, keep your distance when talking to others and refrain to talk aloud.
Saturday, October 31st, 2020.
Open 19:00 | Starts 19:30
TIEMPO HALL ( map)
Adv. Ticket: ¥2,000 (Door ¥2,500)
* 50% discounts for students.
* Reserved seats (Limited to 50 seats)
* The purchase of a drink ticket (500 yen) is necessary.
Live stream: ¥1,500
* Limited number of people
Rie & Miyuki
• NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano
Tickets are sold in advance at Tiempo’s reception.
If you wish to purchase the tickets by phone, through the inquiry form at the bottom of the page or by e-mail, it will proceed as follows:
1. Please inform us about the name of the event, the number of tickets you want to purchase and your contact information when contacting us by phone, inquiry form or e-mail.
2. Ticket purchase is completed when the payment of the ticket price to the designated bank is confirmed.
3.Tickets can be handed over in advance at Tiempoor can be handed over at the reception on the same day of the show to those who live far away.
* Applications are accepted by October 27th (Tuesday). After that time, please purchase at the Center.
• NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano
firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel: 092-762-4100)
• Paymants via Paypal
After purchasing the tickets, you will receive the Live streaming link by e-mail.
* There may be cases in which the e-mail from Tiempo might go to your spam folder, so we ask you to add email@example.com to your recipients.
Important points to be considered:
• For this performance we will prepare the best equipment and connections, however, since this is a live streaming, it may have signal interferences or keep stopping, so we appreciate your understanding.
• The costs for internet usage will be your responsibility.
• To avoid using the data from your smartphone we recommend that you use WIFI.
• Sharing the event’s URL or publishing on social media is strictly prohibited.
• If you enter once the livestreaming is on, you might not be able to rewind, since this it is livestreamed. The participant may rewind or forward the video once the streaming is over.
Special Event / Regular Party / Not organized by Tiempo
* Click "MONTH" to go back the monthly calender.
If you are interested in receiving information from Tiempo, please subscribe and select from our list of subscription topics.
Inquiries concerning ticket purchase, event details, event hall rental.
(NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano)
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo,
Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
Weekday: 12:00 - 22:00
Sat., Sun. and Natinal holidays: 11:00 - 18:00
This inquiry form is adopted security systems SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
How to Access
[Nishitetsu Tren (Tenjin Ōmuta Line)]
- 7 minutes' walk from "Fukuoka" station.
- 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
- 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Minami" station of Nanakuma Line.
- JR "Hakata" station Nishitetsu Bus to "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
- JR "Hakata" station Subway to "Tenjin" station. →10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
[Nishitetsu Bus] The nearest bus stop are "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
[Highway Bus] 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Bus Center".
- Fukuoka Airport Subway to "Tenjin" station. 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.