We will have a special event at TIEMPO HALL with four Latin dance classes with our instructors, Balodia, one of the most important representatives of the Afro dance in the worldMarcelo, one of the pioneers of promoting the salsa community in Fukuoka, and Yuka, dancer and instructor member of "Anacaona".
Space is limited.
If you like to dance salsa, don't miss it!
[ Program ]
• 16:30 - 17:15: Cuban Salsa by Yuka
(10 minutes break)
• 17:25 - 18:10: Merengue by Balodia
(10 minutes break)
• 18:20 - 19:05: Salsa Shines ON1 by Marcelo
Tiempo will take strict measures in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infections.
1. The number of seats will be limited to ensure enough space.
2. During the performances, windows will be opened to ventilate as much as possible. Doorknobs, chairs and tables will be thoroughly disinfected at the venue.
3. Tiempo's staff will check everyone's temperature and will be wearing a mask.
We ask for your cooperation to prevent the spread of the infection.
1. The following people cannot enter the place:
- Have a temperature more than 37.5º, coughing or fever symptoms.
- Have family, work colleagues or school classmates may have been infected with coronavirus or who may likely be infected with coronavirus.
- In addition to the previous statement, are uneasy about their physical condition.
- Have not been in Japan for 14 days since entering the area subjected to entry restrictions based on the Immigration Control Act.
2. We will check everyone’s temperature before entering the Center. People who have a temperature more than 37.3º, will be asked to refrain from entering the Center.
3. When entering the Center, you will be asked to use alcohol sanitizer.
4. You will be asked to wear a mask.
5. During the performances, keep your distance when talking to others and refrain to talk aloud.
Saturday, February 27th, 2021.
16:30 - 19:05
TIEMPO HALL ( map)
Participation fee: ¥1,800 (T.I. Mem ¥1,500)
* The price includes three classes, a bottle of mineral water and a drink (without or with alcohol) for after classes.
* Reservation required.
• NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano
Tickets are sold in advance at Tiempo’s reception.
If you wish to purchase the tickets by phone, through the inquiry form at the bottom of the page or by e-mail, it will proceed as follows:
1. Please inform us about the name of the event, the number of tickets you want to purchase and your contact information when contacting us by phone, inquiry form or e-mail.
2. Ticket purchase is completed when the payment of the ticket price to the designated bank is confirmed.
3.Tickets can be handed over in advance at Tiempoor can be handed over at the reception on the same day of the show to those who live far away.
* Applications are accepted by February 23rd (Tuesday). After that time, please purchase at the Center.
Special Event / Regular Party
* Click "MONTH" to go back the monthly calender.
If you are interested in receiving information from Tiempo, please subscribe and select from our list of subscription topics.
Inquiries concerning ticket purchase, event details, event hall rental.
(NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano)
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo,
Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
Weekday: 12:00 - 22:00
Sat., Sun. and Natinal holidays: 11:00 - 18:00
This inquiry form is adopted security systems SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
How to Access
[Nishitetsu Tren (Tenjin Ōmuta Line)]
- 7 minutes' walk from "Fukuoka" station.
- 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
- 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Minami" station of Nanakuma Line.
- JR "Hakata" station Nishitetsu Bus to "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
- JR "Hakata" station Subway to "Tenjin" station. →10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
[Nishitetsu Bus] The nearest bus stop are "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
[Highway Bus] 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Bus Center".
- Fukuoka Airport Subway to "Tenjin" station. 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.