A passionate performance by Sebastian & Laura, the 1st place in the World Tango Championship, in the category “Tango de pista”!
Sebastian Acosta & Laura D'Anna
Tango dancers and teachers. They have been working together since the end of 2015, holding exhibitions, shows, teaching classes and touring Asia, Europe, Central America and the United States.
In 2018, he is invited to be part of the preliminaries of the World Tango Championship in Mendoza and Tucuman, as a jury in the categories Pista and Stage.
Sebastián Acosta began studying dance in Concepcion, Tucuman with folk dance, for three years. Then he started in tango three more years.
Later, deciding to continue his studies in Buenos Aires, taking lessons with masters such as Gabriel Angio and Natalia Games, Graciela Gonzalez, Sabrina and Ruben Veliz, Mario Morales, among others.
In 2013 he participates in the World Tango Championship, where it reaches the semifinals instance.
In 2014 won the Championship of milonga ” La Baldosa”, gets the 5th place in the Metropolitan Championship, in the category Tango Adult, and that same year, the 1st place in the World Tango Championship, in the category “Tango de pista”. From there, he has continued his studies with different teachers and participating in the 2015 National Space Tango Argentino -ENTA- having the opportunity to learn from the great masters of tango as Julio Balmaceda , Milena Plebs, Daniel García (El Flaco Dany) El Chino Perico, Carlos and Rosa Perez, Gloria and Eduardo Arquimbau, among many others. In 2019, he participate for the first time in the World Tango Championship, Tango Stage category, being a finalist and staying in the best 19 couples in the world.
From 2014 he does tours around the country and internationally, participating in festivals, doing workshops, shows and exhibitions in Japan, korea, Russia, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Turkey, Monaco, United States and Central America.
He serves as a profesor at the Studio Mario Morales, teached in La Escuela Argentina de Tango and El Circo del Aire.
Laura D’ Anna began her studies in classical dance at the age of 6 years in Santa Rosa, La Pampa. At 9 years enters by audition in the Superior Institute of Art of the Colon Theater, ending the eight-year career, earning the title of professional dancer. She continued her studies in contemporary dance, entering by audition in San Martin Theater.
After two years there, is competing for the provincial Ballet of Misiones, getting the Soloist Dancer position.
Returns to Buenos Aires, where she auditioned and enters in the Mercosur Ballet, led by Maximiliano Guerra (one of the most important classical dancers of all time) playing solo roles.
Meanwhile she began studying Tango, taking lessons with Yanina Erramouspe, Gabriel Angio and Natalia Games, Fabian Peralta, Jorge Dispari , Sabrina and Ruben Veliz, among others.
In 2014 is admitted by audition as a dancer stable at La Esquina Carlos Gardel, one of the most prestigious tango houses of Buenos Aires.
In 2015 enters in the National Space Tango Argentino -ENTA- having the opportunity to learn from the great masters of tango as Julio Balmaceda, Milena Plebs, Daniel García (El Flaco Dany), El Chino Perico, Carlos and Rosa Perez, Gloria and Eduardo Arquimbau, among many others.
In 2019, she participate for the first time in the World Tango Championship, Tango Stage category, being a finalist and staying in the best 19 couples in the world.
In 2016 she begins to do tours around the country and internationally, participating in festivals, doing workshops, shows and exhibitions in Japan, korea, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Turkey, United States and Central America. She serves as a profesor at the Studio Mario Morales, teached at La Escuela Argentina de Tango and El Circo del Aire.
In 2018, she is invited to be part of the preliminaries of the World Tango Championship in Mendoza and Tucuman, as a jury in the categories Pista and Stage.
Saturday, September 18th, 2021.
TIEMPO HALL ( map)
Adv. Ticket: ¥3,000 (T.I. Mem ¥2,500)
* Reserved seats
* The purchase of a drink ticket (500 yen) is necessary.
At Tiempo Hall, a carbon dioxide measuring devicehas been installed based on the "Recommended Ventilation Method” guidelines given bythe Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare in order to reduce the risk of creating a cluster of coronavirus infection.
Room ventilation is performed so that the amount of CO2 does not exceed 1000ppm. If there is an increase due to conversation or cheering, the event may be interrupted, and ventilation may be performed.
Tiempo will take strict measures in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infections.
1. The number of seats will be limited to ensure enough space.
2. During the performances, windows will be opened to ventilate as much as possible. Doorknobs, chairs and tables will be thoroughly disinfected at the venue.
3. Tiempo's staff will check everyone's temperature and will be wearing a mask.
We ask for your cooperation to prevent the spread of the infection.
1. The following people cannot enter the place:
- Have a temperature more than 37.5º, coughing or fever symptoms.
- Have family, work colleagues or school classmates may have been infected with coronavirus or who may likely be infected with coronavirus.
- In addition to the previous statement, are uneasy about their physical condition.
- Have not been in Japan for 14 days since entering the area subjected to entry restrictions based on the Immigration Control Act.
2. We will check everyone’s temperature before entering the Center. People who have a temperature more than 37.3º, will be asked to refrain from entering the Center.
3. When entering the Center, you will be asked to use alcohol sanitizer.
4. You will be asked to wear a mask.
5. During the performances, keep your distance when talking to others and refrain to talk aloud.
• NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano
Tickets are sold in advance at Tiempo’s reception.
If you wish to purchase the tickets by phone, through the inquiry form at the bottom of the page or by e-mail, it will proceed as follows:
1. Please inform us about the name of the event, the number of tickets you want to purchase and your contact information when contacting us by phone, inquiry form or e-mail.
2. Ticket purchase is completed when the payment of the ticket price to the designated bank is confirmed.
3.Tickets can be handed over in advance at Tiempoor can be handed over at the reception on the same day of the show to those who live far away.
* Applications are accepted by September 14th (Tuesday). After that time, please purchase at the Center.
Special Event / Regular Party / Not organized by Tiempo
* Click "MONTH" to go back the monthly calender.
If you are interested in receiving information from Tiempo, please subscribe and select from our list of subscription topics.
Inquiries concerning ticket purchase, event details, event hall rental.
(NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano)
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo,
Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
Weekday: 12:00 - 22:00
Sat., Sun. and Natinal holidays: 11:00 - 18:00
This inquiry form is adopted security systems SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
How to Access
[Nishitetsu Tren (Tenjin Ōmuta Line)]
- 7 minutes' walk from "Fukuoka" station.
- 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
- 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Minami" station of Nanakuma Line.
- JR "Hakata" station Nishitetsu Bus to "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
- JR "Hakata" station Subway to "Tenjin" station. →10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
[Nishitetsu Bus] The nearest bus stop are "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
[Highway Bus] 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Bus Center".
- Fukuoka Airport Subway to "Tenjin" station. 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.