Ernesto Suter and Paola Klinger, who have been dancing in Argentina as professional dancers since 2002 and have performed on many Argentine television, theater and film shows will present their dances to us.
Guest DJ: DJ Fukky
At Tiempo Hall, a carbon dioxide measuring devicehas been installed based on the "Recommended Ventilation Method” guidelines given bythe Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare in order to reduce the risk of creating a cluster of coronavirus infection.
Room ventilation is performed so that the amount of CO2 does not exceed 1000ppm. If there is an increase due to conversation or cheering, the event may be interrupted, and ventilation may be performed.
Tiempo will take strict measures in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infections.
1. The number of seats will be limited to ensure enough space.
2. During the performances, windows will be opened to ventilate as much as possible. Doorknobs, chairs and tables will be thoroughly disinfected at the venue.
3. Tiempo's staff will check everyone's temperature and will be wearing a mask.
We ask for your cooperation to prevent the spread of the infection.
1. The following people cannot enter the place:
- Have a temperature more than 37.5º, coughing or fever symptoms.
- Have family, work colleagues or school classmates may have been infected with coronavirus or who may likely be infected with coronavirus.
- In addition to the previous statement, are uneasy about their physical condition.
- Have not been in Japan for 14 days since entering the area subjected to entry restrictions based on the Immigration Control Act.
2. We will check everyone’s temperature before entering the Center. People who have a temperature more than 37.3º, will be asked to refrain from entering the Center.
3. When entering the Center, you will be asked to use alcohol sanitizer.
4. You will be asked to wear a mask.
5. During the performances, keep your distance when talking to others and refrain to talk aloud.
Saturday, November 13th, 2021.
TIEMPO HALL ( map)
Adv. Ticket: ¥3,000 (T.I. Mem ¥2,500)
* The purchase of a drink ticket (500 yen) is necessary.
* Reserved seats
Paola Klinger & Ernesto Suter
They have been dancing together for 20 year.
They have learned from the most important teachers and milongueros in Buenos Aires, place where they were born.
They joined to ACETA in 2006 (Argentine Tango Styles Academy) and has studied with many different milongueros, teachers and choreographers for one year.
They have visited, to teach and dance, several cities in Argentina, Europe & Asia.
They have danced in different Dinner-Shows in Buenos Aires and several Tango Companies. They have dance in numerous theatres around the world.
They are Tango lovers. Theyenjoy Tango Salon and Stage too, feeling Tango not only as a dance but as a lifestyle
Born in the city of Yokohama.
She started her career as a DJ at a milonga in the city of Sapporo. From a very young age, she learned to play the piano and devoted herself to classical music. Then she was attracted to the charm of tango and she continues to this day.
• NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano
Tickets are sold in advance at Tiempo’s reception.
If you wish to purchase the tickets by phone, through the inquiry form at the bottom of the page or by e-mail, it will proceed as follows:
1. Please inform us about the name of the event, the number of tickets you want to purchase and your contact information when contacting us by phone, inquiry form or e-mail.
2. Ticket purchase is completed when the payment of the ticket price to the designated bank is confirmed.
3.Tickets can be handed over in advance at Tiempoor can be handed over at the reception on the same day of the show to those who live far away.
* Applications are accepted by November 9th (Tuesday). After that time, please purchase at the Center.
Special Event / Regular Party / Not organized by Tiempo
* Click "MONTH" to go back the monthly calender.
If you are interested in receiving information from Tiempo, please subscribe and select from our list of subscription topics.
Inquiries concerning ticket purchase, event details, event hall rental.
(NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano)
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo,
Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
Weekday: 12:00 - 22:00
Sat., Sun. and Natinal holidays: 11:00 - 18:00
This inquiry form is adopted security systems SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
How to Access
[Nishitetsu Tren (Tenjin Ōmuta Line)]
- 7 minutes' walk from "Fukuoka" station.
- 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
- 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Minami" station of Nanakuma Line.
- JR "Hakata" station Nishitetsu Bus to "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
- JR "Hakata" station Subway to "Tenjin" station. →10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
[Nishitetsu Bus] The nearest bus stop are "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
[Highway Bus] 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Bus Center".
- Fukuoka Airport Subway to "Tenjin" station. 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.