Since "Isla de Salsa" has been canceled for 2 consecutive years, we have decided to hold "¡Muévete!".
"¡Muévete!" which means "start moving!" in Spanish, is a winter salsa event that Tiempo has been holding every year since 2003.
We know you were so excited to participate at Isla de Salsa and we are also very sad that we cannot meet everyone at Nokonoshima this summer. So, we have decided to hold live and dance performances. We would like to enjoy these two very hot days together with those who love salsa, Caribbean music, and dancing while taking control measures to avoid the infection and also those who want to feel cheerful.We hope you can join us!
Since the event will be held in accordancewith the Japanese government and Fukuoka Prefecture guidelines for infection control, the contents of the event, such as time, ticket price, and programmay be subject to changes. We appreciate you understanding.
Saturday, October 2nd, 2021.
Sunday, October 3rd, 2021
Open 17:30 / Starts 18:00
TIEMPO HALL ( map)
Adv. Ticket: ¥3,500 (T.I. Mem ¥3,000)
At Tiempo Hall, a carbon dioxide measuring devicehas been installed based on the "Recommended Ventilation Method” guidelines given bythe Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare in order to reduce the risk of creating a cluster of coronavirus infection.
Room ventilation is performed so that the amount of CO2 does not exceed 1000ppm. If there is an increase due to conversation or cheering, the event may be interrupted, and ventilation may be performed.
Tiempo will take strict measures in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infections.
1. The number of seats will be limited to ensure enough space.
2. During the performances, windows will be opened to ventilate as much as possible. Doorknobs, chairs and tables will be thoroughly disinfected at the venue.
3. Tiempo's staff will check everyone's temperature and will be wearing a mask.
We ask for your cooperation to prevent the spread of the infection.
1. The following people cannot enter the place:
- Have a temperature more than 37.5º, coughing or fever symptoms.
- Have family, work colleagues or school classmates may have been infected with coronavirus or who may likely be infected with coronavirus.
- In addition to the previous statement, are uneasy about their physical condition.
- Have not been in Japan for 14 days since entering the area subjected to entry restrictions based on the Immigration Control Act.
2. We will check everyone’s temperature before entering the Center. People who have a temperature more than 37.3º, will be asked to refrain from entering the Center.
3. When entering the Center, you will be asked to use alcohol sanitizer.
4. You will be asked to wear a mask.
5. During the performances, keep your distance when talking to others and refrain to talk aloud.
Alfonzo Craviotto (Website)
He won the national singing competition at the age of eight and made his first television appearance at the age of 11.
At the age of 18 he became a lecturer at the Children's Music Academy. Since then, he has participated in music projects for major music production companies in Mexico and Latin America.
Since the age of 19, he has performed and appeared on television in Mexico and Latin American countries as a member of the vocal technique project "Los Cravioto".
He has made many recordings in his entertainment career for over 30 years and has won various awards.
In addition, he obtained the title of singing trainer from the University of Music (High Performance Music College) where he received the title of Technician in the Singing Area. He studied classical singing methods such as Italian vocal music, and contemporary methods such as head voice, Speech Level Singing, and death voice. He has a career of more than 20 years as a vocal trainer and singing education, and still holds lessons and workshops. His students are not only students from all over the world who want to improve their vocal skills, but also professional artists from entertainment productions.
Grupos del baile
Salsa & Cha cha cha
Moro & Michiyo
Yuka & Kouko
Serori & Atsuko
Familia Team Sabor Cubano
Funnylatainers Bachata Bootcamp
• NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano
Tickets are sold in advance at Tiempo’s reception.
If you wish to purchase the tickets by phone, through the inquiry form at the bottom of the page or by e-mail, it will proceed as follows:
1. Please inform us about the name of the event, the number of tickets you want to purchase and your contact information when contacting us by phone, inquiry form or e-mail.
2. Ticket purchase is completed when the payment of the ticket price to the designated bank is confirmed.
3.Tickets can be handed over in advance at Tiempoor can be handed over at the reception on the same day of the show to those who live far away.
* Applications are accepted by September 28th (Tuesday). After that time, please purchase at the Center.
Special Event / Regular Party
* Click "MONTH" to go back the monthly calender.
If you are interested in receiving information from Tiempo, please subscribe and select from our list of subscription topics.
Inquiries concerning ticket purchase, event details, event hall rental.
(NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano)
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo,
Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
Weekday: 12:00 - 22:00
Sat., Sun. and Natinal holidays: 11:00 - 18:00
This inquiry form is adopted security systems SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
3F Daimyo11511 Bldg., 1-15-11 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0041
How to Access
[Nishitetsu Tren (Tenjin Ōmuta Line)]
- 7 minutes' walk from "Fukuoka" station.
- 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
- 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Minami" station of Nanakuma Line.
- JR "Hakata" station Nishitetsu Bus to "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
- JR "Hakata" station Subway to "Tenjin" station. →10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.
[Nishitetsu Bus] The nearest bus stop are "Kego 1 cho-me" or "Imaizumi 1 cho-me".
[Highway Bus] 7 minutes' walk from "Tenjin Bus Center".
- Fukuoka Airport Subway to "Tenjin" station. 10 minutes' walk from "Tenjin" station.