TIEMPO HALL Events Informations
Cuban Music Music live Dance
The acoustic duo "Dos Sones de Corazones" made up of two Japanese musicians, mUcho and Makoto, will present their Cuban music on June 25 at the SALSÓN party.
With his reliable interpretation, warm tone and rhythmic repertoire he fascinates even Cubans.
Dance instructors from Tiempo, Balodia, Marcelo, Yuka and the dance group "Familia del Casino" will also entertain their damce performances.
Enjoy and dance with the music of the traditional Cuban son.
Saturday, June 25th, 2022. Open: 19:00
Adv. Ticket: ¥3,000 (T.I. Mem ¥2,500)
* The purchase of a drink ticket (¥500) is necessary.
On the day of the event, we have the "Menu Grande" from the menu of our Cafe Restaurante SANCHO PANZA located on the 5th floor. You can order at the bar counter.
NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano
Advanced tickets are sold at Tiempo’s reception.
If you wish to purchase the tickets by phone, through the inquiry form at the bottom of the page or by e-mail, it will proceed as follows:
1. Please inform us about the name of the event, the number of tickets you want to purchase and your contact information when contacting us by phone, inquiry form or e-mail.
2. Ticket purchase is completed when the payment of the ticket price to the designated bank is confirmed.
3.Tickets can be handed over in advance at Tiempoor can be handed over at the reception on the same day of the show to those who live far away.
* Applications are accepted by June 21st (Tuesday). After that time, please purchase at the Center.
Dos Sones de Corazones
Familia del Casino
directed by Shoko Tsukahara
Our event Regular Party Not organized by Tiempo
* Click "MONTH" to go back the monthly calender.